Happy Saint Paddy's Day to you!
Here is a recipe for gluten-free, dairy-free brownie bites.
1/3 c rice flour
2 tb arrowroot powder
1/3 c cocoa powder plus 2 tb
2/3 c sugar
1/4 ts salt
1/2 c coconut oil
1/2 c applesauce
2 ts vanilla extract
1 tb chia seeds + 2 tb boiling water (combined)
For whipped cream:
1 can of coconut milk (that's set in fridge for 30 min)
Peppermint extract ( I used two drops of essential oil)
Matcha Green Tea (optional for natural food coloring)
2 tb powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine dry ingredients. Combine wet ingredients in seperate bowl and mix well.
3. Add wet ingredients to dry. Mix.
4. Spoon into muffin pan and bake 15-20 minutes.
5. While baking, seperate all the cream from the coconut can. Whip until soft peaks form. Add sugar, matcha tea, and extract.
6. When brownies are cool, dollop whip cream and enjoy!
Here are a few pictures of my sweet girl today. She is almost 17 months! turning 12 years! lol
How we love her!