I love making DIY Christmas gifts but it's fun to shop around for cute, funny, or thoughtful stocking stuffers that you know will be used and loved. The links are all to amazon but a lot of the products can be found at your local grocery store, natural health foods store, and Target.
In an effort to support small business owners, crafters, and fellow bloggers, join me on Sweet Roots facebook page for twelve days of DIY stocking stuffers and Etsy finds.
For the Mustached Fellow
Clockwise from Top left:1. Dapper 'Staches Silicone Mustache Shaped Drink Markets, set of 6 (These are also available at Kohls and Target if you prefer to go in store.)
2. Accoutrement Mustache Bandages
3. Malarky An Imponderables Bluffing Game
4. Pain Relieving Ointment Tiger Balm Ultra, 1.7 oz cream
5. Vosges Haut Chocolat, Mo's Bacon Bar (3oz Bar)
6. Mustache Poet Magnets (Magnetic Poetry Kit) or you could make your own by buying magnet tape and cutting out words from a magazine
and as for great DVDS:
The Expendables for your tough guy
The Red Baron or The King's Speech for your history buff
Prometheus for the guy who likes to be on the edge of his seat
Bob's Burgers: The Complete First Season for the one who loves to laugh
For the Natural Mom
Clockwise from Top Left1. Kid-friendly and antioxidant rich Rooibos Tea (aka Red Bush Tea) available at
2. Nature's Way Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 Ounce
3. Herbal Healing for Children by Demetria Clark
Rosemary Gladstar's Herbal Recipes for Vibrant Health: 175 Teas, Tonics, Oils, Salves, Tinctures, and Other Natural Remedies for the Entire Family
4. California Baby Calendula Shampoo and Body Wash -- 8.5 fl oz and California Baby Calming Botanical Moisturizing Cream 2 oz.
5. The Whole Life Nutrition Cookbook: Whole Foods Recipes for Personal and Planetary Health, Second Edition and Nourishing Meals: Healthy Gluten-Free Recipes for the Whole Family by Alissa Segersten and Tom Malterre
6. Tinted Lip Balms Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer, Champagne, .09-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 4) and Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer, Peony, .09-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 4) (also available at your natural foods store, health food store, or target). You could also make your own Tinted Lip Balm!
7. Whole Living (1-year auto-renewal) (currently $5!)
For the Food Blogger or Cook Extravagant
1. Paper Straws Kikkerland Biodegradable Paper Straws, Red and White Striped, Box of 144
2. The Flavor Thesaurus: A Compendium of Pairings, Recipes and Ideas for the Creative Cook
3. Bakers Twine Martha Stewart Crafts Multicolor Baker's Twine (also available at Michaels in the martha stewart section) goes great with a subscription to the lovely Martha Stewart Living (1-year auto-renewal) Magazine
4. La Tartine Gourmande: Recipes for an Inspired Life by Beatrice Peltre
The Sprouted Kitchen: A Tastier Take on Whole Foods by Sara and Hugh Forte Small Plates and Sweet Treats: My Family's Journey to Gluten-Free Cooking, from the Creator of Cannelle et Vanille by Aran Goyoaga
5. Birchware Compostable Wooden Spoons 24pcs.
6. Eden Organic Red Quinoa, Whole Grain, 16 oz
Also san disk memory cards are on sale at Amazon. (The sale can change at any time but its a great stocking stuffer for any photographer)SanDisk Flash 16 GB SDHC Flash Memory Card
Buying through some of these links helps support Sweet Roots! I thank you for your contribution and visiting my site.