Friday, June 14, 2013

Amazon: Purchase a Select Magazine for $5 or less and get a $5 credit

I love magazines so when I saw this dealI just had to share: 

Get a magazine like EatingWell, Field & Streamor Outdoor Lifefor $5 and receive a $5 credit added to your Amazon account within two weeks. Making the magazine essentially free!

I love cooking magazines and they provide a lot of inspiration for this blog so I know I'll be ordering the EatingWell (it's not gluten and dairy free but I do a lot of my own conversions). But if you have a man in your life who likes fishing and hunting, Field & Streamwould be a great Father's Day gift (which is this weekend)!

Just go on over to this page to select your magazine and checkout! Happy reading! Best enjoyed outside with a cup of fresh juice or tea in hand.

Stay tuned for a recipe later on today!

 
 


On a side note, these magazines will selected for one year auto renewal so once purchased, you can cancel anytime in your magazine subscription manager.

Also any purchase made through these links helps support Sweet Roots. Thank your for your love and interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...